BioPatentSm Intellectual Property Services
Patent Drafting, Quality Patent Prosecution, Office Action Responses, Opinions
In Almost Any Field, Such As: Mechanical Inventions, Consumer Products, Instrumentation, and Biotechnology.
We are One of the Only Patent Prosecution Firms in the East Bay. Come See Us If You Live Near By. However, Most Inventor Clients Do Not Live In Northern California. I Can Work With You Over the Phone and Internet to File and Prosecute Your Patent
Gary L. Baker, Esq.
San Leandro, CA 94579
LEARN STEPS TO PATENTING YOUR INVENTION
I am the Managing Director of the Quine Intellectual Property Law Group of Alameda, California (Est. 1998).
( see www.quinelaw.com ).
1. Hourly Rate: $375 Per Hour.
2. Consultation: No Charge for the First Half Hour.
3. Deposit Fee: A Deposit is Generally Required for Initiation of Patent Prosecution. Client Account Deposits for Simple Inventions Can Range as Low as $5000; Complex Inventions to About $10,000. Additional Retainers May Be Required as Prior Retainers are Exhausted. Excess Retainer Fees are Returned at Completion or Termination of Services.
This fee schedule above is subject to change without notice.
For a detailed copy of my current fee schedule contact me at Baker@BioPatent.com .
Patent Prosecution Including - Drafting of Patent Applications, Formal Drawings, Continued Applications, Responses to Office Actions, Desist Letters, Design Patents.
Opinions - Patentability, Validity, Freedom to Operate, Non-Infringement
Gary Louis Baker - Background:
- Patent Attorney Registered to Practice Before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Since 1998 (License No. 41,595).
- Attorney at Law Licensed in Federal and California Jurisdictions Since 1993 (License No. 169671).
- Biotechnology Expert with 16 years of Experience in Genetic Engineering, Cell Cultures, Protein Chemistry and Process Development.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist Registered with California State Board of Health (License No. 27345).
- Experienced Auto Mechanic, Private Aircraft Pilot, and Jeweler.
University of San Francisco School of Law- Jurisdoctorate
San Francisco State University - Genetic Engineering Graduate Studies
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center - Medical Technology Internship
Montana State University - Microbiology B.S.
Exemplary Patents and Applications:
Two Stage Nucleic Acid Amplification Using an Amplification Oligomer, U.S. Patent7,615,351
Solar Modules, U.S Patent 7,569,764
Flow Control of Photo-Polymerizable Resin, U.S. Patent7,001,853
Structural System of Interlocking Sheets, U.S. Patent6,918,497
Preservation of Bioactive Materials by Freeze Dried Foam, U.S. Patent7,135,180
Temperature Regulated Clothing, U.S. Patent 7,186,957
Retrieval Catheter, U.S. Patent 6,966,914
Contact Gary L. Baker, Esq.